|Millions of users love Keek! It’s the fastest, easiest way to watch, record & share video updates on your iPhone. Keek is a fun new way to meet people, stay up to date with friends and show the world what you’re up to in real-time. Join the most active social video-sharing community!
NEW IN VERSION 3: PRIVATE MESSAGES!
Now you can chat in real-time with your friends on Keek. Share private instant messages (video or text) with up to 36 people at once!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Keek is the fastest way to capture, watch & upload short video updates with your smartphone, tablet or laptop. It’s simple to use, extremely fast and 100% free. Instantly share video updates on Keek, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Email and SMS. With the new Keek private instant messenger feature you can now also group chat with up to 36 people at once.
Join the social video sharing revolution! For more information about our social video platform visit www.keek.com/about
|iPhone, Android, Blackberry,
|iOS, Android, Blackberry, Web Browser
| Vine is the best way to see and share life in motion. Create short, beautiful, looping videos in a simple and fun way for your friends and family to see.• Unlimited uploads and free
• Instantly post videos on Vine, then share to Twitter and Facebook (more coming soon!)
• Find, follow, and interact with people close to you
• Explore trending posts, featured hashtags and editor’s picks
• And so much more
|Blurtopia is the new addictive and social way to explore life’s little questions, anywhere. Blurtopia is a social Q&A community, in which you can instantly get feedback on the questions (we call them “Blurts”) on your mind. Pick from three different Blurt types – This/That, Rate 1-5 and Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down – add a photo and decide whether you want to post to just your friends or to the whole world. Feedback is instant, threaded, and conversational and includes a highly active chat system to keep the conversation going. So, whether you want to know which shoes to buy for tonight’s party, if pineapple on pizza is delicious or a sin, or whether the toilet paper should roll “over” or “under”, Blurtopia is the fun way to get answers to life’s little questions.Features:• 3 different question (Blurt) types – This/That, Rate 1-5 and Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down• Post Blurts to the whole Blurtopia community or just to friends• Send Blurts to friends not yet on Blurtopia to let them know you need help answering a question on your mind
• Search and answer Blurts based on specific topics through a tagging system
• Get instant results and feedback through a simple results screen and a fun chat system
• One tap posting to Twitter and Facebook to let your friends know you have something on your mind
• Answer Blurts from the whole community or just from friends through an addictive, one touch answering interface
32 Interesting Instagram apps
Take Instagram to a new level and try out some of these apps. Contained in the list of 32 links are viewers, screen savers, world maps, printing services and all sorts of goodies. I wanted to put together a list of real miscellaneous Instagram apps to give you the user a new lease of IG life.
Check them out, I hope they provide a bit of fun, entice your Instagram creativity and get sharing more.
Feel free to add me on Instagram by visiting me at @nikk.
|Instagram. It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your photos with friends and family.
|Best Instagram client online: Great web viewer, social analytics, tools for contests & brand community management.
|InstaWaves brings you the trending images and trending hash tags on Instagram.
|Instagram Analytics and Engagement Platform for Brands. Discover, monitor and boost your Instagram Community. Boom!
|The best way to find the latest Instagram photos from places on the other side of the world, or just around the corner.
|In 4 easy steps turn your Instagram photos into fun, captivating video slideshows to share with friends, family, and your social network.
|Instadash is a pinterest inspired dashboard for Instagram that integrates with Dropbox.
|Easily Pin Instagram pictures with Instagrammin’! Discover and share photos in a new way!
|InstaChimp is a free web app that connects your Instagram and MailChimp accounts so you can easily share favorite photos.
|Beautiful eco-friendly photo prints delivered to your home.
|Streetgram lets you discover Instagram pictures and users in places around you, explore the maps, or search for a tag.
|Instafeed is a simple and convenient way to browse your Instagram feed, like photos, follow people and much more.
|Best of Instagram. Discover amazing photos; Browse Feed, Popular and Nearby Tabs; Comment, like and share favourite photos.
|Experience the best photos of the weekend from cities around the world through Instagram.
|Discover Instagram pictures taken around you in real time, or search them by tags and users.
|Gramfeed is web interface for Instagram Mobile Photo sharing service, you can view popular Instagram photos, view your Instagram photo feed…
|Instacanvas is a marketplace to buy, sell, and discover Instagram art and photography from around the world.
|Visual Grub makes it easy to see the photos your friends on Instagram are posting, right from your Mac.
|Pingram is the first mash-up of Instagram and Pinterest – Search Instagram photo Tag, Locations, Place and more…
|Webstagram is the Best Instagram Web Viewer!
|InstaEarth is a fun and addictive way to explore Instagram photography taken around the world.
|Instamem offers you the possibility to link Instagram images to movies, songs, books and other memories. This way you can really bring Instagram images to life.
|Instagrid Version 2 coming soon – sign up to the Beta.
|Quite simply, Screenstagram is a screensaver for your Mac.
|MorningPics delivers past Instagram memories to your inbox every morning.
|Hashtagram – your realtime lightbox for Instagram photos. Instagram pictures shared on Twitter.
|Cat Lovers Instagram Viewer
|Followgram is the most complete web interface to enjoy your Instagram photos.
|Instagram photo’s of cats.
|Instagram photo’s of puppies.
|Instagram photo’s of kittens.
What are some of your favourite Instagram apps?
Facebook launched a new service today (Wednesday in the United States), similar to what Twitter did, with verified pages. So rest assured, when you LIKE an official page that’s verified, it is who it says it is. If you are liking Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga or even Barack Obama, it really is them!
If a page is verified, it will display a little blue tick next to the page name, it also displays in the Facebook search engine AND where ever they post on Facebook.
Don’t get too excited, it is only provided to a select few, like celebrities, high-profile figures, bands etc.
Want more information on Verified Pages? Visit the Facebook Newsroom at http://newsroom.fb.com/News/619/Verified-Pages-and-Profiles
New Social Business Apps in HootSuite App Directory
HootSuite announced today three new apps added to their App Directory.
Crowd Content – A service where you can buy high quality content from professional writers.
WeSEE: Search – is UK media company, providing search engine for imagery, multimedia and text indexing technologies.
123ContactForm – A service like WuFoo where you can create online HTML5 forms at an affordable monthly price.
These three new apps are free to install on the HootSuite Dashboard but you need to sign up for accounts beforehand.
Read HootSuite’s blog at: New Social Business Apps in HootSuite App Directory – HootSuite Social Media Management.
Tips on making a better LinkedIn profile
Thought I would throw together a few tips to help you make your LinkedIn profile even better, even if it’s for networking, keeping an account of your work history or if you are out there looking for your next job.
- Take a clear photo of yourself with good lighting, you should be dressed professionally (or suitably for your industry) and should be the only one in your photo, party shots are best to be avoided here.
- Any writing you do, you should always run a spell check through it (so important) and check for grammar. Use a service like Grammarly to make sure none of your text is plagiarised, the spelling is correct, correct grammar is used and that punctuation is in the right place.
- Use plain english, don’t bamboozle your reader with information that they just wouldn’t understand. Make your summary clear and to the point, sell what you do, what you believe in, and where you want to be heading.
- Pick great titles that grab the reader’s attention. Play around with it, fine tune it all the time, don’t just set and forget. This is a great place to start to get the reader interested in you, so making it stand out is important.
- Add work that you have created, something to entice the reader and that they can visually see, use the ‘Portfolio, Presentations, Photos and Videos’ options within LinkedIn, a great tool to show off your work and stand out from the rest.
- Make sure your LinkedIn account is 100% complete by going through the wizard. On the right of the main screen, you will have “Profile Strength”, once your profile is at maximum strength you will be able to Tweet and Facebook your profile.
- Connect with peers & colleagues and get them to write you a recommendation.
- Add a few personal titbits to your LinkedIn account like blogs you run, social media sites, maybe even create a simple about you page with your name as the domain name. Link it all here.
- Customise your public URL, make sure you have your name as part of your LinkedIn profile au.linkedin.com/in/nikkingsman/ Try and get your name as one word, if you can’t because someone else has taken it,try another variation like adding your middle initial or hyphenate it.
- When you have complete your profile add it to all your social networks, feel free to tweet it and add it as a status update in Facebook.
So here’s to a great looking LinkedIn page, hope these few tips gave you something to think about or even action. Get onto your LinkedIn account and update, update, update!
Got some tips to share? Why not leave a comment and share it with the rest of us!
Social media listening is the modern marketing practice of staying constantly attuned to your customers, fans, and followers; leveraging their free insights into your brand or business; and engaging in dialogues.
Twitter is a rich resource for such monitoring—”listening” in current parlance—with millions of conversations proliferating daily across the network about a wide range of companies and brands. A great place to start, if you’re interested in fine-tuning your listening, is with Mention.net, a free (up to a point) service that’s like Google Alerts on steroids.
That’s just the beginning. For 10 solid tips on how to be a better listener on Twitter, keep reading.
Keep reading at http://www.ragan.com/SocialMedia/Articles/46530.aspx#